At Midas we recognize the importance of protecting the personal and financial information of Fund shareholders. We consider each shareholder's personal information to be private and confidential. This describes the practices followed by Midas to protect Fund shareholders privacy.
Midas may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information you provide to us whether in writing, by telephone, electronically or by any other means and transactions with us, our corporate affiliates, or others.
- Midas does not sell Fund shareholder personal information to third parties.
- Midas will collect and use Fund shareholder personal information only to service shareholder accounts. This information may be used by Midas in connection with providing services or financial products requested by Fund shareholders.
- Midas will not disclose Fund shareholder personal information to any nonaffiliated third party except as permitted by law.
- Midas takes steps to safeguard Fund shareholder information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and service providers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. With our service providers we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.