Midas Shareholders can now sign up for electronic delivery of their account statements, confirmations, annual and semi-annual reports, prospectuses, and other updates.
Benefits of Electronic Delivery
With Electronic Delivery, you can:
- Get all your Midas information more quickly and conveniently. Account documents are securely stored on the site for up to four years.
- Eliminate paper clutter and reduce the risk of identity theft.
- Make a positive contribution to the environment by minimizing paper waste.
- Help reduce the printing, postage, and handling expenses of the Midas Funds.
It's Fast and Easy to Sign Up for Electronic Delivery
Follow these three simple steps:
- Log into "The Midas Touch® Account Access." If you have not registered for "Account Access", click "Register Now", and follow the registration instructions.
- Once you have logged into your account, go to "Account Detail."
- In the "Account Detail" section, click "Electronic Document and Delivery". Please read the Elecontric Consent form and choose "Electronic" and provide an e-mail address for the accounts. Click "submit" and your confirmations, and Fund documents notifications will now be delivered to you electronically.
To view the electronic delivery disclaimer, click here.
Questions? To speak with a Shareholder Services Representative, please call 1-800-400-MIDAS (6432), Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for investing with Midas!