How to use Midas Touch
The Midas Touch®
24-hour Account Information and Service
Call toll-free 1-800-400-MIDAS (6432)
The Midas Touch gives you free, 24-hour access to your Fund investments by toll-free telephone and the internet. With The Midas Touch you can monitor your investments, check your account balances and account activity, retrieve your account history, exchange between Funds, review recent transactions, and purchase or redeem Fund shares using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to move money from or to your authorized bank account.
- Obtain, without obligation, Fund prospectuses and Account Applications for regular, IRA and other tax-advantaged retirement accounts, as well as Automatic Investment Program Forms for regular monthly investing and IRA Transfer Forms.
- Obtain closing market information and Fund closing prices
- Initiate account transactions, such as automated EFT purchases and exchanges between Funds.
- Speak with Shareholder Service Representatives, available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time.
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your account or if you would like more information on the Funds.
How to Add to Your Account
By The Midas Touch
- Via telephone: Just dial toll-free 1-800-400-MIDAS (6432) and follow the prompts to speak with a Shareholder Services Representative between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Via internet: Visit www.MidasFunds.com and select “Account Access" at the top of each page, or click here.
Simply detach the Midas Funds FastDeposit form from your statement, enclose it with your check drawn to the order of Midas Funds, and mail to:
P.O. Box 6110
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6110
If the FastDeposit form is not used, a letter should indicate the Fund and account number to which the subsequent investment is to be credited, and name(s) of the registered owner(s). Third-party checks cannot be accepted.
When making an investment by wire, investors must first telephone Midas toll-free at 1-800-400-MIDAS (6432), to give the investor’s account registration, account number, name of the bank sending the wire, and the amount to be wired.